This blog post and many other of my posts may contain sponsored links. This means if you purchase something, I may receive small compensation at NO extra cost to you.
You are ready to start that blog you’ve been putting off for ages. You get your laptop, sit comfortably in your chair, or desk and you’re ready to go. Now you think to yourself, where do you start. There are so many different software sites and hosting services available and so many pages to read. It can be very overwhelming. Great news! There’s no need to worry any longer. I’m going to help you get started today!
What if I told you there is a software available to use that you can start using within 5 minutes and it can be used for FREE! This is not click bait, this isn’t some gotcha gimmick. You can start a blog for free. You don’t need to find a hosting service, email marketing service, or a domain name. This software does all of that for you. Once you get a chance to read what I say and check it out for yourself, you might agree that this is the best blog software for beginners. Ok, I’ll stop stalling and tell you what this service is called.
What is Systeme.io
The way to do all of this is with a software named, systeme.io. This tool is much more than a blog creator. Systeme.io is a business building platform that can used in a multitude of ways. Blogs are probably the simplest form of what you want to create, but so more can be done with it. Some of the things you can do with Systeme.io is:
- Build Sales Funnels: If you getting into Affiliate marketing, systeme.io has built an entire system to get you business off the ground and promote the things you’re passionate about. There are other tools out there to create funnels, but they will cost you way more and when you are a beginner, you don’t have that income yet to spend hundreds of dollars for no return.
- Run your Affiliate program: Don’t stop at creating the funnel, run your entire affiliate marketing business from one platform.
- Send marketing emails: Part of running a blog or affiliate program is getting emails from customers. When someone checks out your blog, you want them to return and see what’s new, right? Then you need to be able to collect their email so you can send updates about your new posts or products!
- Build your blog: This is what you came here for. Building a blog can be a tedious task, but systeme.io makes it easy to start. All you have to do is know what you want to write about. They even provide templates to get started.
- Sell physical and digital products: You don’t have to stick to just one type of product to sell. Get you physical and digital products out there.
- Membership Site: If your blog becomes big enough or get start getting enough traffic, then you could possibly even turn it into a membership site. Have select articles gain special access if they are paid member!
This is a list of a few things this powerful software is capable of.
The best thing about Systeme.io, is the fact that it is an all-in-one solution to creating. Like I mentioned earlier, you are doing everything from one website. Everything is built to work together seamlessly in place and you don’t have to jump around to different tools to get everything to work together.
When I started my first blog, I had to learn how to do everything from scratch. There are many people who create their own blog posts trying to get you started with making a wordpress site, but wordpress is its own monster. I had to first get my domain name. I went to one website and bought that. I then had to go to another website to host my website (never have your domain and host at the same place. Its safer that way!) Now, I need to install wordpress, get a theme, make sure everything works, and finally, I can start writing my blog post! (Side note: If you ARE up to do that, no worries. Here’s a post on how to get started doing that!) I speak about WordPress.com and .Org on that post also.
The next thing you have to do is set up your email list. Hosting services, do allow you to have email addresses so you can send and receive mail, but they can be cumbersome and not as fluid as a email hosting service. A blog will not go anywhere without an email list. You need to keep those users engaged and returning to your site. This is all another tool needed to start a blog. These email hosting services aren’t cheap either.
Once you start going on your blog and you have a few under your belt, there are other tools you may need to look into. Your site need security to protect yourself from hackers. You will need a software to keep track of you data. Who is coming to your site? What post brought them? How long did they stay? What wording was used to get them here? A tool like MonsterInsights will keep up with all of that for you. Once you get that tool, then you still need something for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). There are many tools that can help your site with this, but it another tool, which means more money.
Basically, Systeme.io puts everything in place for you so you won’t have to do the hard work. They did most of that for you. This software can save you money because you can start small for free and use all the tools needed at your disposal and work your way up to a paying customer. I know when I started my blog journey, I had no money to pay for the many things I mentioned above. Its not going to boom overnight. You will have to put in the work to see the results, but if you put out content that the people are asking for, it will come.
You can look at competitors of Systeme.io and see where they stand. They are cost effective and can make you money before you have to spend a dime on their site. I believe, even if you aren’t the most tech-savvy person, that you could use this software once you settle yourself and use the tools in front of you.
I hope this post was of some help for someone who wants to get started creating their blog or even their web based business. You can do it all with this software and get started for free!
You can see some of my other recommendations located here.